With a highly experienced design and manufacturing background in centerless grinders, PALMARY present a new series of CNC centerless grinder. It is designed and engineered to offer the operational performance you’ve come to expect.
Equipped with an advanced CNC control, featuring operator-friendly operation with maximum control convenience. When you require a machine that will greatly upgrade production efficiency and create more profits, PALMARY’s new CNC centerless grinder will fully meet your requirements.
Rigid machine structure
The machine structure is manufactured from high quality Meehanite cast iron, heat treated and stress relieved before machining. Slideways are high frequency hardened and precision ground. Maximum material stability for deformation-free and outstanding wear resistance.
The upper slide swiveling is easy and accurate to adjust for making the machine suitable for infeed grinding. For thrufeed grinding, the upper slide provides a surface contact adjustment between the workpiece and grinding wheel. The slideways are hardened and precision ground which feature smooth movement and properly protected to prevent dust from entering.
When starting the grinding wheel and regulating wheel spindle, this pressure switch allows starting only when oil enters into beanings thereby providing safety protection for the spindle bearings.
The automatic lubricator provides lubrication to the grinding wheel spindle.
All slideways are lubricated by a centralized lubrication system, ensuring proper lubrication and feeding accuracy.
The mentioned specifications & dimensions are subject to change without notice.
- Infeed work rest x 1 and carbide blade x 1
- Work lamp x 1
- CNC control x 1
- Diamond tools x 2
- Thrufeed work rest x 1 and carbide blade x 1
- Coolant system x 1
- Grinding wheel and flange x 1
- Regulating wheel and flange x 1
- Tools and tool box x 1
- Magnetic with paper filter
- Auto. feeder for thrufeed grinding (hopper type) (Ø2~8 mm, L50~180 mm)
- Magnetic coolant separator
- Auto. loading attachment (thrufeed grinding) (Ø5~20 mm, L100~600 mm)
- Hydrocyclone coolant separator
- V type supporter for long bar grinding (Ø2~14 mm)
- Hydraulic work ejector (infeed grinding)
- Manual feeder for infeed grinding (up and down)
- Auto. loading and unloading attachment (infeed grinding)
- Vibratory feeder (thrufeed grinding)
- Wheel balancing stand and arbor
- Auto. unloading attachment (thrufeed grinding)
- Large work rest (thrufeed grinding) L : 250~500 mm